Short Course Description
The course this year will be given in the usual format (3 hours in class).
Full syllabus will be available to registered students only
The course will cover the following topics:
1) Image Processing: Edge detection, Hough transform, Thin Plate Splines, Green theorem.
2) Photometric methods for 3D reconstruction
3) Epipolar geometry
4) Detection and representation of interest points
5) Markov Random Fields
6) Viola-Jones face detection algorithm
7) Graph Laplacian/Spectral Clustering
8) Deep Learning
Grade will be made of:
25% - Two or Three homework coding assignments
25% - Final project in Deep Learning
50% - Final exam