Short Course Description
Delta is an intense 14-week team-based workshop for high-performing students who want to transition from wantrepreneurs to entrepreneurs.
The workshop focuses on understanding and implementing principals of establishing a new venture. The course will combine practical and academic aspects, short workshops, live examples, Hackathon, discussions, tools, presentation skillset and how to pitch to investors to enable practical attributes of entrepreneurial activity.
Delta takes student teams from idea to a coherent and compelling value proposition, including some proof of technological feasibility, prototyping and business viability, which can be communicated to others in a pitch presentation.
This course will be taught in English.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be successfully able to:
1. Understand and implement the start-up foundation process
2. It?s your project so you are the boss. Get ready to level-up and lead.
3. Hands-on learning experience.
4. People are the greatest resource. Delta is about connecting people, respecting people and discovering people.
5. Delta is the safe place to fail, so you can succeed later.
6. Delta will use practical mindsets throughout: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test.
7. Presentation your venture to investors.